About the Company
Operating nationally for 35+ years and specializing in repairs to properties damaged through insurable events such as fire, storm, flood, impact and malicious damage. Check us out at: www.baybuildinggroup.com.au
About the Role(s)
The role involves compiling individual scope of works and pricing for construction projects following small to large scale damage caused by insurable events.
The Estimator works closely with our WA team based in Belmont, as well as customers, clients and our partner trade network. We have multiple opportunities available including an on-site position covering the Perth metropolitan area as well as a desktop-based position using virtual estimating software.
- Conducting site assessment of insurance claims alongside customers & clients
- Provide accurate and professional causation reports to Insurers
- Compile detailed quotations with itemised scope of works and budget breakdown
- Focus on successful tender results, profitable delivery and strike rate KPIs
- Provide excellent customer service to both Customer (Insured) and Client (Insurer)
- Monitor, drive and adhere to company WHS protocols on all jobs
Key Professional Skills & Attributes
- At least 2 years estimating experience handling multiple small to medium residential projects simultaneously
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills for customer satisfaction
- Experience working directly with clients, building consultants and all construction related trades and suppliers
- Experience in the insurance repair industry is highly desirable
- Thorough understanding of construction methodology, Australian Standards, Building Codes and WHS requirements is essential.
- Must be tech savvy and knowledge of Xactimate is a bonus!
Why join us?
- Work for a reputable insurance builder with career growth opportunities
- Flexible hybrid WFH options after probation
- JB HI-FI Discounts
- Birthday Leave after probation
- Regular Trade Discounts
- BUPA Health Insurance Discounts
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
- Be part of a values driven environment with people who want to make a difference