Bay Building Group is a market leader when it comes to insurance building in Australia. Operating nationally, for 35+ years we have specialised in repairs to domestic and commercial properties damaged through insurable events such as fire, storm, flood, impact and malicious damage.
For further information please go to: www.baybuildinggroup.com.au
About the Role
The Major Loss & Specialty Senior Supervisor role is a multi-site-based position working alongside the team’s estimators, project managers, project coordinators, contractors/suppliers and key stake holders.
Key activities include:
- Active input into repair methodologies for each induvial site-based project’s
- Organisation, scheduling, and budgeting of allocated projects working in with estimators, project coordinators, project managers, contractors/suppliers, and other key stakeholders
- Strong focus on client service level requirements and delivery time frames
- Liaising with all stakeholders ensuring efficient communication and regular updates
Key Professional Skills and Qualifications (required):
- Certificate III Carpentry and Building
- Minimum five to seven years working as a site supervisor under a licensed builder running multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in both domestic and commercial construction projects
- The ability to accurately read and interpret architectural and engineering drawings and specifications
Why join us?
- Work for a reputable, well renowned building insurance company with career growth opportunities
- Flexible hybrid WFH options after probation
- Birthday Leave after probation
- Great discounts at JB HI-FI
- Regular Trade Discounts
- BUPA Health Insurance Discounts
- Free Onsite Parking
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
If this sounds like the role you’re looking for, APPLY NOW. We’d love to hear from you!