Bay Building Services is a market leader when it comes to insurance building in Australia. Operating nationally, for 35+ years we have specialised in repairs to domestic and commercial properties damaged through insurable events such as fire, storm, flood, impact and malicious damage.
About the Role
An exciting and rewarding opportunity for someone who wants to give back to the community and be empowered to achieve their best within a supportive and friendly team.
The Claims Coordinator is responsible for the day to day customer service and administration of property insurance claims. You will be dealing with clients, internal staff members and customers. A background in customer service and administration is preferred but the right work ethic will get you over the line.
- Answer large volumes of incoming calls
- Process new claims, arranging estimators and submitting quotes
- Maintain a high level of communication with all stakeholders
- Liaise with insurance companies and loss adjusters
- Update notes to internal and client systems
- Prepare client documentation when required
- Issue purchase orders to specialist trades
- Approve incoming invoices from respective trades
- Scope / contract amendments for presentation purposes
Essential Capabilities and Behaviours
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior customer service skills
- High level of computer competency
Why join us?
- Work for a reputable, well renowned building insurance company with career growth opportunities
- Flexible hybrid WFH options after probation
- JB HI-FI Discounts
- Birthday Leave after probation
- Regular Trade Discounts
- BUPA Health Insurance Discounts
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
- Be part of a values driven environment with friendly, down to earth people
If you have a positive attitude and the required skill set, please APPLY NOW, we'd love to hear from you!
For further information please go to: www.baybuildinggroup.com.au