About the Company
Linx Restoration Services is a market leader when it comes to insurance restoration in Australia. Belonging to Bay Building Group, we have operated for more than 30 years specialising in repairs to domestic and commercial properties damaged through insurable events such as fire, storm, flood, impact and malicious damage.
About the Role
Reporting to the State Manager, the Technician provides onsite labour for remediation and restoration services to domestic and commercial properties. The technician will be scheduled to clean up property affected by water, fire and/or mould.
The technician is required to:
- Travel to varying sites around the greater Perth region.
- Liaise with Project Coordinators to complete designated work.
- Complete reports and inventory accurately and in a timely manner.
- Perform remediation & restoration works, including equipment installation and monitoring.
- Be available for on-call emergency work allocation (weekends & overtime).
- Adhere to company guidelines on Quality, Customer Service and Safety.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience in Mould Remediation or Flood Restoration is highly desirable
- Physical fitness is essential in this physically demanding role.
- Strong communication skills.
- Honest, trustworthy nature.
- Australian driver's license.
- Construction white card.
- Accredited courses in mould and water is essential.
Our company places a strong emphasis on building long-standing working relationships. More than just a business, we maintain a caring attitude towards all our employees, understanding and encouraging staff commitments to family and leisure. We appreciate that all our people are vital links in the chain and without them we would not be where we are today.
As the insurance building sector is heavily influenced by insurable weather events, overtime is occasionally required as part of the role during these event times to assist in the increased workload.
For further information please go to: www.baybuildinggroup.com.au