About the Company
Bay Building Group is a market leader when it comes to insurance building in Australia, operating offices throughout VIC, NSW, ACT, QLD, SA & WA. For more than 30 years we have specialised in repairs to domestic and commercial properties damaged through insurable events such as fire, storm, flood, impact and malicious damage.
Our experienced and dynamic team understand the complexities involved with the insurance and restoration repair process, and work together to deliver the most professional, accessible and comprehensive services available industry wide.
About the Role
The Project Coordinator works alongside the construction and restoration team engaging trades, technicians, preparing schedules and managing the budgets to ensure the timely delivery of quality projects to our clients. The role is predominantly office based and is responsible for the preparation, record keeping, margin reporting and finalisation of each job. The role works closely with the construction manager, operations manager, technicians, suppliers, sub-contractors and finance team.
Key activities (include but are not limited to the following):
- Project coordination of small-medium reinstatement work
- Consistent and accurate end to end administration of each claim
- Organisation and scheduling of appropriate trades/ technicians/ estimators to attend site
- Cost management through claim life, handling of trade invoices and invoicing of completed jobs
- Strong focus on client KPIs and internal scorecards
- Collating photos and other associated documents for the timely submission of reports and quotations
- Liaising with all stakeholders ensuring efficient communication and regular updates
Key Professional Skills and Qualifications (the following skills and experience are desirable):
- Thorough understanding the construction process, critical inspection points, permit and WHS requirements
- Understanding of relevant Building codes and Australian standards and State legislation
- Track record of establishing and maintaining long term relationships/accounts
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Proactive and outcome focused
- Ability to act independently and multi-task
Due to our business being heavily weather related and linked closely to major insurable events, overtime is occasionally required as part of the role during these event times to assist in the increased workloads. Equally we operate a mature and autonomous work environment where hard work is rewarded and flexibility reciprocated.
If you feel you have a positive attitude, required skill set and pro-active manner, please APPLY NOW as we would be happy to hear from you.
For further information please go to: www.baybuildinggroup.com.au