About the Company
Bay Building Group is a market leader when it comes to insurance building in Australia, operating offices throughout VIC, NSW, QLD, SA & WA. For more than 30 years we have specialized in repairs to domestic and commercial properties damaged through insurable events such as fire, storm, flood, impact and malicious damage.
Linx Contents Services is a restoration company within the Bay Building Group, dedicated to responding to any disaster that has affected insured property and contents items.
Our experienced and dynamic team understand the complexities involved with the insurance repair process, and work together to deliver the most professional, accessible and comprehensive services available industry wide.
About the Role
The Project Coordinator works alongside the site supervisor or foreman providing guidance and construction support through engaging trades, preparing schedules, managing the budgets to ensure the timely delivery of quality projects to our clients. The PC is a predominantly office based role which is responsible for all preparation, record keeping, invoicing, margin reporting and finalisation of each job. The role involves closely working with the state manager, operations manager, supervisors, suppliers, sub-contractors, claims staff and finance team.
Key activities (include but are not limited to the following):
- Accurately manage assigned files.
- Enter new jobs received into the system.
- Liaise constantly with the insured and the client (Bay Building) at all times.
- Organising appropriate trades /estimators to attend the site for make safe or assessment.
- Follow up of trades who have attended the site.
- Cost management through claim life, handling of trade invoices and invoicing of completed jobs.
- Keep consistent file notes.
- Diarising files in order to follow up quotations and approvals.
- Submitting reports and quotes without delay once received from attending technicians.
- Collating photos and other associated documents for submission with quotes and reports.
- Informing clients of updates.
Key Professional Skills and Qualifications (the following skills and experience are desirable):
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal with people in all situations
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Proactive and outcome focused
- Ability to act independently and manage a multitasked workload
- A valuable ambassador for Linx Contents Services
Due to our business being heavily weather related and linked closely to major insurable events, overtime is occasionally required as part of the role during these event times to assist in the increased workloads following major events. Equally we operate a mature and autonomous work environment where hard work is rewarded and flexibility reciprocated.
If you feel you have a positive attitude, required skill set and pro-active manner, please APPLY NOW as we would be happy to hear from you.
For further information please go to: www.baybuildinggroup.com.au